Sunday 30 June 2013

Butterflies fly away!

Only a short 9 DAYS until I jump on my plane and head to Melbourne!
I am beyond nervous now!
As my training is full time ( more than full time) I will need to work in the evenings.. I have been applying for jobs like crazy! It's proving difficult, to find work within those certain hours.

I am moving over with nothing but myself, a suitcase, my fees paid and hopefully my new dance uniforms and shoes all purchased!

With all my fundraising plans moving now, I am hoping to create a small cushion to survive on - Might need to buy a giant bag of rice when I arrive! ;)

Pledgeme is steadily moving towards it's goal and it's deadline!! I have had some amazing support so far, so thank you! <3
With 4 days left, I have $411 to raise.. So please have a look and see if you can donate :)

https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/1181


I had a garage sale yesterday afternoon with my friend Kat, who is heading to Paris for the next year at least!
We made a bit towards our travels :)

With the left over clothing, I have photos on facebook.. everything is $5.. please have a look and comment 'yes' on any item you would like! It needs to all go this week!! And it leaves me with money to feed myself, hopefully until I get work...

I will then be free from 90% of my worldly possessions, and all my friends can have new clothes for cheap!


I can't believe that after 18 years, the day has come that I will be dancing for a LIVING! all day, 6 days a week. There are three extraordinary  woman I would like to thank Heather Lomas, Heather Johns and Julie Anterrieu. These 3 woman have trained, shaped and mentored me since I was 7 years old. I would not be the woman and dancer I am today without you! I hope to make you all proud. Thank you for all the advice, pain, tears and opportunities you have given me.

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment