Monday 24 June 2013

Halfway there

The days are flying by. It's now been 2 weeks since I found out I am leaving!
I have sorted though all my belongings, started selling, giving away and throwing out.
I am down to the bare essentials now, and it feels very strange!

This is a big move to do alone! I'm pretty nervous!

I am working hard to get myself ready for this new chapter.. Trying to keep my body strong with dance class and yoga. I am certain I will still get my ass kicked from day once- and I can't wait.

I have been waiting for this kind of opportunity my whole life. So even though it's hard, and there are people and things I don't want to leave behind- I have to keep my head up, and power on!

So I am aiming to be out in 15 days!
I only get one week with the best job ever, Master Dylan Hynes! I think I will die when I say goodbye to him



Things to watch out for:

My pledgeme of course!
https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/1181

I am selling some thing..
Follow the link, then check out all the other things


And the garden party garage sale this Sunday!
https://www.facebook.com/events/207709509381917/

Thank you to my friends and family for your support.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment