Tuesday 18 June 2013

Dreams do come true

Dreams do come true.

Last week, while I was on holiday in Melbourne I went to visit the performing Arts school I was interested in.
After a long but casual talk with them.. They turned around to say to me 'hey, this is gonna freak you out but we want to audition you tomorrow morning'.

Yeah. no. biggie.
Anyway, of course I accepted. What could go so wrong? That they would hate me and send me home.
No pressure.

Off I went at 10am the next day.
Under prepared, in socks, shorts and a singlet (Was not ready!!) I warmed up..
After just the technique, they offered me a place. They didn't even follow through with teaching me the 2 combinations they said they would.

This kind of opportunity comes once in a lifetime right?
They only take 25 student in the course a year. Out of the whole world.
The pressure came when they said, 'You start 22nd July- this year'

So now I am flat out selling my stuff, throwing stuff out and trying to earn money to pay for this!

I have so much to leave behind.
But so much to look forward to.

Xx Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment