Sunday 7 July 2013

The nightmares have begun!

You know the ones where you forget something really important? Like, your passport at the airport!
Gotta shake those thoughts!

So plenty of updates! I am 37 hours away from leaving for Melbourne. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

First thing, Pledgeme

I raised $1340, that's $253.90 over the goal!
So thank you to everyone who pledged me. Your rewards will be sent shortly!

Pledgers:

Julie Anterrieu
Hannah Hales
Sarah Dillion
David Farland
Ling Nieh
Ling's dad
Kat Wells
Andrea Neill
Teresa Trombetta
Karen Rodriguez
Nicolas Plaire
Luana Lowe
Chriss Deuxberry
Vex Chat-Blanc
Heather Stephenson
Delphine Grundy
Kristen Greenwell
Megan Childs
Bev Hudson
Luciana Fumeo
Madeline Ireland
Hagan Sylvester
Anita Thi
Ashleigh Simons
Ashleigh's Mum
Ryoko Ibaraki
Ali Laird
C Walsh
Anne Gifkins
Raphelle Andrews
Carolyn Hawkins
Aroha Dykes
Julz Demegilio
Stephan Pouwhare
Rose Watkins
Margeret Cheshire
Kiki Clayton

Thank you again, and to the anonymous pledgers!


Farewells

Over the weekend I had to say goodbye to a lot of people! Who knew it was so hard. I received some beautiful gifts as well as fun times to leave in my memories.



Packing

This has been a challenge! Thank God for friends who gift suitcases! My new life is officially packed in these babies. I have had to disregard any emotion attached to my clothing. I have sold, gifted to friends and op shops 4 x the amount I am taking. I will become a woman of little belongings.



So, for now, this is it from me until Melbourne!
See you when I get there!

Thank you again, every one of you who has helped me in any way..
So much love for all of you!
Xxx

I really must be dreaming.....
Photo credit: Nina Gastreich
https://www.facebook.com/NinaGastreichPhotography?fref=ts




No comments:

Post a Comment