Monday 7 March 2016

The near future

This post is dedicated to my fitness and overall wellness

I am getting more and more excited as the days go on. This programme I'm working on has been so tough! I am hitting PB's on all my weights almost every session! I am about to run my first 16km today. And I am killing it in my nutrition. Although, I find it pretty hard to stay focused on my success as I always want to be better. I know that I should be happy with each success, so I am working very hard to appreciate where I have come from to get here. I am the first to criticize my body. I am still so far from where I want to be but I am sure as hell out to get there! And I am learning to be nicer to myself- considering what I am putting myself through!

Goals:

-Tonight I want to hit my run goal of 6min/km in my 16km run. I just need to do this once and I am happy!

-Continue to implement leg training back into my programme

-Succeed in my cut over the next 2 weeks, and come first in all my measurements

-plan out my next programme, which will focus on my yoga practice, pilates and bringing dance back into my life! I am so excited for all of this. I am going to do 2 smalls runs a week. Probably just 2 4km at 5:45/km or less. Plus as always, I will do 4 weight training session per week. I am going to workout an even cleaner nutrition plan. Keeping myself nourished and strong.

- I want to continually get my body ready for a photoshoot which I will aim to do later in the year.

I love having goals. I am so motivated with success. I love having small wins, and of course big ones.


I am also expanding my mind at the moment. Reading a book a month- At the moment I am reading a novel, and a non-fiction book at a time. It's really wonderful to feel my mind expanding and growing.
 I am learning about different types of meditation and healing. At the moment I am researching the ancient practice of Huna. I find it surprisingly interesting. I can't wait to get more into it.

On top of all of this I am beginning to research my options of yoga teacher training. This is something I have been very interested in for the past 3 years. I am going to begin to plan for this.

I'll be back to update on the next successes!!  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment